Howzit ma people!
Welcome to the 9th edition of #MicroMondays. This week, we are giving you 54 words + the full prompt to play with. The book in consideration is First Thrills – An Anthology of short stories. We have selected the prompt from the story The Bodyguard by Lee Child (Jack Reacher fame)
The prompt is
ALL STAYED WELL FOR LESS THAN TWENTY-FOUR HOURS
- Your 54 word + Prompt story must use the above prompt VERBATIM.
- Tag your post titles with #MicroMondays
- Tweet your posts linking with the hosts @VaradharajanR and @Namysaysso and the hashtag #MicroMondays.
- Linkup your posts with the inlinkz provided.
- The linkup will be open till midnight of the 14th. So, hurry up. 🙂
- Request your posts be below ‘R’ rating.
- Genre no bar. But just to spice up things, future challenges might come up with a genre requirement. 😉
- Mild profanity allowed
- Read, like, comment and promote your fellow writers’ posts. Sharing is caring.