Welcome to the 10th edition of #MicroMondays. I know that participation has been a bit dwindling, but as long as there is even one entry #MicroMondays will continue. I would also appreciate if you guys can suggest ways to get more people writing for #MicroMondays. The more, the merrier right?
That being said, the book in consideration for the 10th edition is John Le Carre’s Our Kind of Traitor. I was initially thinking of setting a 10 word challenge, but that would be just too easy, right? 😉
The magic number for this week is 30. So, without further ado, here’s the prompt from the 30th page of Our Kind of Traitor.
SETTLING TO A DECENT RHYTHM
Well, get cracking on your 30 word (including the prompt) story with the prompt used verbatim….. wait…wait…WAIT!!! That’s not it. This is the TENTH EDITION OF #MICROMONDAYS. Let’s spice it up.
Let’s introduce a new element into the picture. This week, you will be required to write a 30 Word HORROR story with the prompt used VERBATIM.
- Your 30 Word HORROR story must use the above prompt VERBATIM.
- Tag your post titles with #MicroMondays
- Tweet your posts linking with the hosts @VaradharajanR and @Namysaysso and the hashtag #MicroMondays.
- Linkup your posts with the inlinkz provided.
- The linkup will be open till midnight of the 21st. So, hurry up. 🙂
- Request your posts be below ‘R’ rating.
Genre no bar. But just to spice up things, future challenges might come up with a genre requirement. 😉(HAHA! IT JUST DID HAPPEN) 😀
- Mild profanity allowed
- Read, like, comment and promote your fellow writers’ posts. Sharing is caring.
My Story: SCREAM
We camped in the jungle. She went to pick firewood and came back naked.
We were settling to a decent rhythm, and then I heard her scream in the distance.