Last week was pretty hectic for me in terms of work related travel and I barely got time to sit in front of my laptop. I’m pretty sure that my partner in crime, Namy, would have set a challenging enough prompt for you for the 7th edition of MicroMondays,
This week, the prompt is from a book I personally enjoyed reading because of my love for the majestic Himalayas – Walking the Himalayas by Levison Wood.
The magic number for this week is 39, and it is from the 39th page of the book we have our prompt.
IT SOUNDED SIMPLE IN THEORY
- Your 39 word story must use the above prompt VERBATIM.
- Tag your post titles with #MicroMondays
- Tweet your posts linking with the hosts @VaradharajanR and @Namysaysso and the hashtag #MicroMondays.
- Linkup your posts with the inlinkz provided.
- The linkup will be open till midnight of the 7th. So, hurry up. 🙂
- Request your posts be below ‘R’ rating.
- Genre no bar. But just to spice up things, future challenges might come up with a genre requirement. 😉
- Mild profanity allowed
- Read, like, comment and promote your fellow writers’ posts. Sharing is caring.
Run 200 yards forward undetected by enemy snipers, crawl through the germ-ridden slush, vault over a fifteen-foot fence, disable their comms and get back.
It sounded simple in theory.
I prepare to leave.
Hope the commander enjoys his coffee.